Saturday, November 8, 2008

Old Super Komtar

Few days ago I followed my mum to construction site which soon will be change into Pacific.
It is the Super Komtar which close at 1995 base on my mum statement...
It was seal completely then till year 2008 to be open again by Pacific...
I brought my camera there so I manage to snap a few photo from the past before it was fully renovated...


Working pass


Have you all seen this anywhere? I think is quite old ler...



A old decommission cam


All the light dismantle from the old ceiling

The newly renocate hall, must finish at mid of december


Snap this 1 outside Perangin


On my way back and I put my camera outside the window to take this shot.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super Komtar was not closed in 1995. If not mistaken should be somewhere 2004 or 2005