Thursday, August 12, 2010

Inside Me

Should I say I'm a busy guy or my life just gone into mess and not in my control.
I feel I did so much yet accomplish so less. Or maybe I did not put enough effort to it?
My feeling and thought is in a mess right now.
I know I just had my vacation. But I need a vacation now!

DSC_3031 copy
One day my Mac is going to blow by connecting so many USB port.

Sometimes....
When I view back your blog entree few years ago, I can clearly see that you truly love him and you both very living as a happy couple. It was a 4 years running relationship. It was a tough ending for you. Since that day, you completely change into a different person and moulded into who you are today.
Now.....
I hope you could accept me as a challenge to give you happiness. Lets dont give up so easily kay?

2Sometimes.....
Why you tak trust me eh leh? I say sui a....means sui la... why wana bluff u wor.. Lol!

3Sometimes.....
I wonder how important I am to you?
Hrmmmm?

4Sometimes.....
I forget to look into big picture when I was just pay attention to those small jealous of me about certain stuff bout you. I admit i did jealous sometime. Pai Seh!
Now.....
Still trying to control. I know I gave you my promise before. Im trying okay?

5Sometimes.....
I do think too much, worry too much, react too much. Why?
Because the past still haunt me. Im okay with what happened last time, but I just scare.
Now.....
Still got abit worry. Gonna overcome it!

6Sometimes.....
I do hope you care about me. Mayb I'm lame thats why you lazy. "Just lame as usual" quoted by you. Lol!

7Sometimes.....
I wonder do you miss me boh? Lol! I know Im "SS"

8Sometimes.....
I wish you could stay longer here and we could hang out together"P'ly"

9Sometimes.....
I wonder when could we be together? Hrmm... this sure have to "tan ku ku" haha!

10Sometimes.....
Certain stuff above repeat and repeat again due my insecurity. I know sometimes it become over fan to you. Here I want to say Im sorry and hope you would understand.

It happen many times in the reality, I just hope my words could let you know the "inside me" about "you".

As things get smoother, I feel more scare about losing. This is a truth.
Just like what you said. As you feel happy, you feel even more scare about losing it. It work in both way.
I would not let go so easily this time as I dont want to regret by doing so. Quote from last time :P

p/s: mahal kita!

0 comments: