Sunday, June 20, 2010

CLHS Musical Concert

A few months ago, went to my cousin Yao Tong school CLHS Musical Concert at Dewan Sri Pinang, Penang.

Was part of the volunteer video and photographer of the day.
That day I truly challenge of my gear in confident it will win against the Canon 7D.

In terms of equipment, I still need an Flycam Stabilizer, glidetrack and a rode mic!

In terms of video quality.. It is very nice and crisp!

The limitation is 5 min are useable unless you want a force shut down showing u a screen full of error. I experience it when I accidentally reach the 5 minutes limit and continue film again when it stops.

The screen come out with funny stuff and many stuff went through my brain... Is my camera sensor just burnt?!?!?! Was very freaking OMG that time!!!! Luckily it can use in the end again when I let it cool down.

Most video are shoot in Nikkor 70-200 f/2.8 VR and Tamron 17-50 f/2.8 VC.
Sorry for the poor audio and unstable video shake. Used a monopod but it did not help much.
Not much camera movement in the video because i did not have the Flycam. And there will be sound of the camera movement due to movement in changing the focus. I really have to get a mic!

One thing good about Nikkor expensive range lens are the ability to manual override the focus while the tamron cannot. Nikkor focus ring are much more smoother and create almost no noise but the Tamron sound quite abit when you try to focus while recording.

Hope I would produce better video in coming period!
Meanwhile...

Enjoy! You could pay it in HD in Vimeo main webpage!

0 comments: