Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hard Rock

Today finally got a break to update my blog! My blog is so dead now!

Anyway, today going to post Hard Rock outing in a very different way. . . All picture is in Polaroid form! Style a bit similar to KSP picture. . . Haha!

View of the building from the swimming pool

The dress collection

The wall of Beatles

The girls. . . Shan been crop out on the right. . . sorry. . . software eh problem. . .

With statue. . . Shan been crop again. . .

Yin Ming and Yung Ping

Chiew bee. .

Cool Shan. . .

The lighting above the entrance. . . Did not have a good shot of it. . . I did not have the wide lens with me that time. . .

Shooting using the light below us. . .

A classic shot. . .

The girls again. . . Notice Yung Ping green colour finger nail?

Another shot with colourful glass. . .

A group shot by a security guard. . .

Shot through the glass. . .

With MJ!

Me and the girls. . .

"Hard Rock kami sudah sampai!!!" I like this one!

This one the software crop too tight. . . Yin Ming and Chiew Bee body kena cut pulak. . .aboh this will be a picture! >.<

Yung Ping and emo Yin Ming. . . Haha!

Yin Ming is underexpose as I only have on flash gun with me that time. . . looks abit scary. . . Haha!

Halloween already pass but as this picture was taken. . . Yung Ping wanted a scary picture of her. . .

Yung Ping kacau Chiew Bee. . .

A rear sync shot of Yung Ping. . .


A last shot before leaving Hard Rock to Sunset Bistro. . . Shan and Chiew Bee with a cross country chopper. . . all came from US I suppose. . .

Hope you all enjoy this series and for those who are having final now! Good luck! I barely make it also! Wish me luck! Haha!

More soon when holiday come! Hopefully! Finger crossed!

0 comments: