Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Grandpa

Last Friday, My grandpa was admitted to Tanjung Hospital...

Around midnight when my parent came home only I know about it...It was shocking and the next day early in the morning i have to rush down town to take care of him...

According to my mum, my mum smallest brother send my granpa to the hospital after my cousin found him wana pass out in the bathroom with all the blood from waist down...

My granpa is at the edge of heaven while his blood is pouring out from his anus like water pipe...whole family was shock....Even my mum smallest brother also shock and cry while drove my granpa to hospital....

It happen after my granpa finish collects his vegetable. FYI he sells vege d!
Want to "pang sai" mana tau pang "blood"!

Cut the story short....Its was quite serious....My grandpa could die because lost too many blood...and going to pass out in the bathroom if 1 of my counsin did not hear his call in the bathroom...

Saturday morning I was the 1st to arrive early in the morning...
My grandpa was thristy and there was no spoon and my grandpa are not allow liquid... So I clean my finger and dip some water in the cup and put on my grandpa lips....A weird feeling feel across my whole body... I never treat my grandpa like that before....

Starting from Saturday till monday, I have been there to take care of him.... When left us both....I get to know my old grandpa more....

It was sure a nice experience to take care of him..... Result came out on Monday morning after I reach hospital after I finish service my car.... Nothing srious.... Just he was ban from drinking liquor only! Haha.... Happy to every1....

I suppose he was discharge from the hospital ler ba.... Based on my aunt info...

I was suppose to finish this post yesterday at my mum office after help my sis and mum back in the office yesterday night....

Currently finish up this post around 6pm...

0 comments: