Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A day at INTI

Today morning started quite terrible.... I set my alarm to on at 6...
1 hour early to revise my MGT before prepare for school at 7

Have our test at 8.30 till 10...
I write till my hand also want to patah liao...
Have our English class before go for 2 hour break...

After that, we went to QB pizza hut to MAKAN!
On the road....


Saw Miss Li Yun car!!!!!
Curi curi snap her....haha!


Mr Jarred + Mr Shan + Mr Thaw


Mr Thaw playing PSP


Mr DJ Shan! Now change to Mr Shan Khan! ^_^


Mr Jarred...


Mr Leong snap eh...
Thinking what leh?


Feeling to "soup"?


Or feeling to "cheese"?


Mr Shamin..


Another pose of Mr Shan..


Mr Thaw with his pepsi drink!


They are going to challenge any1 dare to drink it! Yuck!


Trying to be a model

I have master the technique of panning shot! Yeah!

Panning shot of Mr Khea Seng...
It was done instantly.... I am impress with myself! wakaka!



This picture was taken yesterday night....

School project by my bro school and my sis and mum help to complete it...
It looks kinda weird with head size got abit weird... Overall nice la....

Picture of the day.....


I think Mr Thaw is unwarpping his PS3 now3 and start playing ler....
This wrap up my post today.....
Have to study, do my assignment, praticese tutorial and sleep!
Chaos~~

0 comments: