Thursday, October 9, 2008

Another Past

Just found some picture in my sis document....my past hamster....

Last time I brought 2 hamster....
Bibi and Bobo.....
So silly when I name them when 1 of it is a female....

]
Enjoy their RM20++ food per packet!
Hoh mia hamster....haha...

Cut the intro and into serious part...
1 day Bibi was pregnant with Bobo chilren...5 of them....
was born during a day when I come back from school and my maid was shouting at me that the hamster has born 5 pink colour baby.....as big as my last finger nail only...
That is how fragile they are....
I did not take photo that time....want to reduce the mother possibility to eat their child...

After a while...Bibi start to eat her child....maybe psychology problem which I read from internet because she was too young to get pregnant!!!!! not even half a years old....
swt...soon after her last child die....
few days later Bibi pass away on my palm...
She was sick and her eye cannot open.....just 1 night....
The next afternoon when I hold her....she was covered with ants...
Burried it at the park outside my house....

Bibi....

Half a year later...Bobo run out from the cage and went to the outside world....
I never see him again....hope he was not eaten by crow!
Aiks!
I catch my own hamster for the 1st time when I was Form 3....
It ran into my home...scare my sis which certainly jump up to the sofa early in the morning....
That 1 also run away after a week...it was very smart to climb up the high basket which we hold him in....

0 comments: