Saturday, May 17, 2008

Wats UUP??

Aiks....kena complain didn't update my blog for a time liao...So...talking bac these 2 week of my life in my new enviroment...INTI College....

So....How to start leh?ok....
1st day for my class, I'm late for 5 minutes....everyone was looking at me. Pai Seh nia...
The a pcghs girl approach me and ask me if I'm gay? THEN I WAS: WHAT THE HECK?!?!?!
so swt her...haha....btw she was friendly I think...haha....1st day nia whole class know her ler.....Her name was Julia.
Then another guy who always sit beside me is Mr Thaw...change from HSC course...Julia too...
Then the times go by....till today only post my college life....haha...lazy to write blog this few days....
Having english class^Mr Thaw & Julia^
Another this is that next week I'm going to do presentation about english prefixes and suffixes....walau....so fast have things to do ler....then another 2 weeks I'm going to have a business management test....=.=
This few weeks is going to be hard....next week I have to do presentation about my dad company company profile about their company mission, objective and vision...is going to be a headache...because my dad company didn't have 1! Another is that english teacher call us to bcome spokeperson for advertisement on magazine, to test our english...alamak....my english were not so good....
Then yesterday we me, seong huey and localbanana goto QB skate...we wait KS for like 1hour an half like that. Then he was cursing all the way when he getting into the ring that it was expensive and what is he doing a sports that he hates....but after half an hour when we call him goto rest...he was still going non-stop...haha....finally he get addicted...haha...still say want be as good as those girls....haha...cannot lose to them...haha....
It was a tiring day...after QB I goto his house leapak for awhile before going home...got another friends was asking me out...but I was shortage of energy, money and fuel....haha...so decided to stay at home for the night....haha....KS class is going to have semester break soon...aiks...how I wish I can goto holiday again...haha....
Monday is Wesak Day...so...another extra days for me to complete my work.....
Work listing
  1. My dad company profile - Business Management
  2. Advertise advertisement - English
  3. ARTC Programme Detail & Preparation - BB&GB
  4. Multimedia work for Youth Camp - BB & GB
  5. Save money to get my bike repair - $$$$$$

Thats all folks...till then...

0 comments: