Saturday, May 10, 2008

Some one in THE PAST

ar...the stupid blog...i write till so many...got error then all my writing gone...alamak....gonna write again....
ok...start it over gain...damn!
today find KS for a people hp no.
But he goto gurney find his GF...walau....I hear that he skip class....walau....
last few days when i start my school period in INTI...after the orientation...KS run to me and told me that a friend know me...i ask who...he say is my kindergarden & primary school friend....and it was a girl...then i was.... WHAT?! I din have any image on this person until I saw her face when she was going down the stair when KS pointed to her.
Continue back to today....then he say he will send me her msn add for me....
at nite i added her....after while she talks to me.....hmm.....i was excited...haha....finally can meet back a friend in the past which I cant get to remember...haha....
Another story starts from my mum there....
I used to bring my mum to a house up Kenari there to take her nutritionss....i dunno what product....then everytime she will always perli me with a girl result....haha....mana tau is the friend in the past....haha.....what a coincident....penang sure is small....
Haha...feeling funny & excited...haha....never have a feeling like this...haha...
finally....NICE TO MEET YOU! WELCOME TO MY LIFE!
btw..her blog name is M.A.N.G.O...check her out....doing publicity for you a....pay me money...haha....

0 comments: